A Fabulous F&B Director with a really fun 4* Cruise Line Company
- Location: Worldwide on Cruise Liners!, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: From $6000AUS / $5912US / 4236 Euro / £3712UK Tax Free paid whilst shipboard (exchange correct of 7th October 2010)
Good day to you and I hope you are well today.
I wanted to share this new and super opportunity and didn’t want you to miss out. Have you ever considered working onboard a Cruise liner which is sailing in the Southern Hemisphere?!
Thanks for looking…here are the details of the exciting F&B Director role.
• Role: Food and Beverage Director
• Company: 4* Cruise line company part of a larger family with a number of vessels in her fleet
• Salary: From $6000AUS / $5912US / 4236 Euro / £3712UK Tax Free paid whilst shipboard (exchange correct of 7th October 2010)
• Vacation Pay: Sorry there is no vacation pay in this role
• Bonus: Sorry there is no bonus for this role
• Contract: From 4-6 months on working 7 days a week (welcome to ship life) and 2 months off
• Website: On application
• Start date: Soon! (If you are shipboard right now, please say so thanks)
• Berthing: Single berthing
• Ships: Approx: 2000 Passengers & 700 Crew with ships based in Australasia region, average length of cruise 10 days.
Leading a team of 200+ on a fabulous cruise liner where you will be managing a multi site F&B operation and function onboard. Your objective will be to drive standards and service forward with training, leadership, cost control, revenue generation ideas and more. Accountable for shipboard F&B standards, your role will report to the Hotel Director shipboard. You will be directly responsible for providing the highest standard of service, cleanliness and maintenance for all passenger staterooms, all public areas of the ship, outside decks, and crew cabins and crew public areas in accordance with Company policies.
You the Candidate
You will be currently working shipboard (or have worked recently within the last 12 months) as an F&B Director or Manager, onboard a mega Cruise liner. You will have managed a team of 150+ and have this evidenced in your CV. Your passion for service will be second to none and your positive attitude to lead a team will be apparent. Your resume will evidence your current standards, budgets and revenue successes you have been involved with in your last roles, plus the number of food outlets you have managed. You will speak fluent English and gain respect for whom you are rather than the stripes on your shoulder. You will be experienced with USPH (or equivalent) and able to motivate your team very effectively.
If this super role is for you, please email me with your updated CV with all contact details on for me to review and contact you.
+44 (0) 7 888 999 091