Looking for the BEST Food & Beverage Manager (Food) for 4* Cruise Ship
- Location: Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: $3125 USD per month worked - TAX FREE
Good afternoon everyone and I hope you are keeping out of the rain? A good way to make sure you are always in the sun would be to take up this fantastic position of Food & Beverage Manager (Food) position onboard a 4* Cruise Ship!
Here are the all important details!
•Role – Food and Beverage Manager (Food)
•Reporting to – Food and Beverage Director
• Salary – approx. $3125 USD per month worked
• 2 stripe officer position
• Contract lengths are between 6 months for the first contract, reducing to 4 months after that with 6-8 weeks leave in between
• Flights paid by company
• Single Cabin
• Start date – asap
• Previous Cruise Ship experience as an F&B Manager desirable
The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for the Food department within the Hotel Services and Entertainment Division on board ship.
The Food and Beverage department includes the operation of all Restaurants (inc officer and crew mess rooms), Room Service, Galleys and Hotel Stores.
Previous Cruise Ship experience or 4* / 5 * Hotel/ Resort background as a Food & Beverage Manager / Director required. Good attention to detail required. Very business savvy in numbers, revenue achievement, budgets and bottom line figure awareness. Experience in International operations and High volume multi outlets required. Exceptional leadership and management skills required.
If you are interested in this fantastic role then I can’t wait to hear from you!