Job: A Brilliant and Exciting Spa Dual Therapist Nails and Facials Role - 6* Cruise Liner NOW!
- Location: A 6* Cruise Liner, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: $4000US Tax Free per month worked
Good day to you and I hope you are well.
I am delighted to share with you a brilliant opportunity where you can travel the world and get paid (very well) too! Are you looking for a new adventure? I hope so…
Thanks for looking at this great opportunity:
• Role: Spa Dual Therapist Nails and Facials
• Company: A 6* cruise liner
• Start date: Immediate
• Salary: $4000.00 US TAX FREE per month paid while onboard only
• Cabin: Shared with one other person
• Contract: 4 months on /2 months off
• Reporting to: The Spa Manager
• Benefits: Flights paid both ways by the host company. Free food and uniform too…and oh yes, a life experience which is priceless.
• Required: You will be required to fund a US C1D visa ($160US) and a shipboard medical (circa £350UK)
• Required: You MUST have experience with acrylic nails and preferably worked with a brand called ‘Natura Bisse’ for facials (please state this in your CV if you have thanks)
You The Brilliant Professional
You will be currently working within a 5* resort or hotel environment. Maybe a hotel like Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, Hyatt, Savoy or Kempinski. Perhaps you have worked on-board a high-quality yacht or cruise liner already with a brand like Canyon Ranch. You will definitely worked in one of these areas – UK, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Canada or America. You will be driven by offering exceptional guest service…and not sales or retail focussed. This is an opportunity to create relationships and ensure the guest is returning time and again during their cruise…rather than one where the key is to ‘sell’.
Our partner is looking for a 6* professional whom is presented fabulously and is sparkling in personality. You will ensure that on your resume you have all of your telephone, email and Skype contact details and will be currently in a location available to have a Skype webcam interview. You will also clearly stipulate on your CV your experience with acrylic nails and whether you have worked with products called Natura Bisse previously.
Your CV document will be perfect in every way…from spelling, formatting, imagery, styling and clear to read with all web-links listed so we can click into the website of the location you have been working. This is an awesome role and we are expecting 100’s of applications so please ensure you application stands-out from the rest by being nothing short of ‘exceptional’.
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292