A Brand New HR Director Opportunity On A Fabulous 4* Cruise Liner
- Location: A Really Fun 4* Cruise Line Company!, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: $4600US paid per month worked TAX FREE with up to 20% bonus too!
Good day to you and I hope you are well. Are you ready for a new adventure?
I am delighted to be sharing this really super new role with you for your review and consideration. I hope you don’t mind me sharing this opportunity…I didn’t want you to miss out.
Excite Recruitment has been approached by a magnificent Cruise Line company to recruit for a brand new role which is ‘live’ on-board their fleet of ships. This is rather ground breaking and you could be a part of cruising history by being part of the launch of this very exciting and important role on their vessels.
Here are the important details…thanks for looking:
• Role: HR Director
• Company: 4* Cruise Liner...it's really cool!
• Website: On Application
• Start date: Soon!
• Salary: $4600US paid per month worked TAX FREE
• Bonus: Up to 20% of annual salary subject to conditions
• Contract length: Circa 5 months on and 2 months off…please see below thanks (the first contract will be 6 months for sure because of training)
• Contract type: Rolling fixed term contracts
• Vacation pay: Sorry there is no vacation pay with this role
• Berthing: Single cabin
• Reporting to: The Captain
• Required: US C1D Visa and Carnival Cruise Lines medical at your own expense – circa £400UK in total
• JD: On application
You The Fabulous Professional
You will be working as an HR Manager / Advisor with experience of ER challenges and crew welfare. Your personality will be sparkling and you will be able to coach, mentor and performance manage leaders of all levels. Relationship building will be easy for you, and the ability to get ‘buy-in’ for the HR function essential.
You will be a tough cookie with a strong passion for HR to succeed in a new arena. Perhaps you have also been involved in some form of ‘culture change’ where new rules, regulations and protocols have been put into place before.
You will be no stranger to running a PowerPoint show or training session if required. Without doubt, you will be a super ambassador for the role and with both alone and in a team arena. Oh yes…this role is working 7 days a week for circa 5-6 months. As this is a new role, there will be about a month training on-board a vessel and then 2 weeks at the Head Office allowing you to take on-board the vision, mission and values of the company even more. You will then be assigned your own ship in the fleet to remain on-board for circa 4 months…the remainder of your contract.
Just imagine…you being the HR Director of a mega cruise line with up to 2000 crew members…how exciting and challenging is that.
Are you ready for a new adventure?
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292