A Quite Fabulous Receptionist Opportunity For A Sparkling 5* Ship - Are you ready for a new adventure?
- Location: International Waters On A 5* Ship...LUSH!, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: $3,300.US Tax Free per month worked (no vacation pay)
Good day to you…I hope you are well and enjoying the week.
I am really delighted to be able to share this fabulous and very exciting new opportunity for a new adventure, life experience and professional career enhancement opportunity. I hope you don’t mind me sharing this role, I just didn’t want you to miss out.
Here are the exciting details for this role:
• Role: Receptionist
• Company: A truly unique 5* Ship – you will be excited when you see!
• Website: On application
• Berthing: double cabin (shared bunk bed)
• Contract: 4 months on and 2 months off
• Salary: $3,300.US Tax Free per month worked (no vacation pay)
• JD: On application
• Start date: Soon
• Required: You to fund a medical (circa £350UK or equivalent in your country) and a US C1D visa ($162US) also
• Required: You will speak fluent English plus at least one, preferably 2 other European languages fluently too!
• Benefits: Flights provided free of charge by the company and food is too!
The Fabulous Role
This is no ordinary cruise ship purser role. This is exceptionally different and even more special. The Receptionist’s primary responsibility is to provide the highest level of service in a prompt, friendly, personalized and professional manner. You will assist with all administrative work as requested by the Front Office Manager, facilitate embarkation and disembarkation for Guests and assist Guests with their general needs. In order to consistently exceed Guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed. You will be working both ‘days and nights’ in the position
The Exceptional Ship
A fabulous vessel which is simply stunning on-board. Offering the guests a fabulous experience sailing around the globe to enjoy vacation adventures and more. Food which is sumptuous, beverages which are eloquent and service excellence which is second to none.
You The Fabulous Professional!
We are very aware how brilliant this role is, and thus we do expect over 200+ applications for the position. With this in mind and the high standard of service excellence demanded on-board, we are looking for the following superb experience and skills:
• You will be most likely a senior receptionist / front office supervisor in your current position (when one moves onto ships (and especially with this company) because it’s so different working on-board versus a land-hotel, it’s usual for candidates working from land to move ‘side-ways’ to get a job at sea).
• You will be working in a very 5* high luxury environment which could be a property like Ritz Carlton, Mandarin Oriental, Four Seasons or equivalent Relais and Chateaux 5* location
• You might be already working shipboard already in a 5* liner / mega yacht - You will have worked land-based too in Europe previously in a similar genre of role
• You will be able to fluently speak, read and write English…plus be fluent in at least one, preferably two other major European languages (French, Spanish, Portuguese, German et al).
• You will be used to dealing with special requests and used to achieving results and also at times dealing with complaint handling
• You will be exceptionally smart in presentation, positive and outgoing in personality and articulate.
• You will be happy to work both ‘days and nights’ in the role and probably have experience in both too!
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain a pleasant working environment
• Computer literate – Word/excel/Fidelio/MXP/and similar
• You will have your Skype ID clearly listed on your CV
• Your CV will have weblinks to the locations you have worked at for me to review and click into
• Your smile will be ‘SPARKLING’!
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application.
Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292