A Brilliant Shipboard Human Resources Coordinator (Training) / Corporate Trainer Role
- Location: International Waters Sailing To Gorgeous Destinations, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: $2200US TAX FREE per month worked
Hope you are having a great day.
Thanks for looking at this fabulous role with a really superb company. This is a role which I started my cruise line career in and it’s really exciting. Thanks for looking…
• Role: Shipboard Human Resources Coordinator (Training) / Corporate Trainer
• Company: A FABULOUS 4* FUN Cruise Liner
• Start Date: Soon
• Website: On application
• Salary: $2200US TAX FREE paid whilst shipboard only…so not paid in your vacation time
• Contract: Circa 6 months on-board with no days off…welcome to ‘ship-life’.
• Berthing: Shared ‘Staff’ cabin level – which has a bunk-bed style with one other person
• Flights: You are responsible for your flight to the ship for the first contract and all subsequent flights (if you are not terminated or break contract) are provided by the company
• Medical: You are responsible for the cost of a shipboard medical
• Visa: You are responsible for the cost of a US C1D visa circa and also a police check from your host country
• JD: On application
The Super Role
The role is involved with running presentations for new hires and looking after the HR training centre on-board. Working as an ambassador for the Cruise line, you will be welcoming, being the first point of contact and guiding the new hires to embrace 'ship-life'. You will be running English lessons, facilitating presentations, supporting the HR team onboard and being there for the Crew to further enhance their time at sea. There will be training sessions on Guest Service, Safety On-board, Leadership Development and more!
YOU the BRILLIANT Candidate
You will be skilled and experienced in running Power Point presentations and have a work history evidencing a training history. You might have been in an ESL or TEFL role working internationally teaching abroad supporting and helping overseas people. Perhaps you will be your department trainer and already be 'Stonebow' Train the Trainer qualified or something similar. You will have experience of working in a hospitality function...preferably as a trainer too.
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292