A TRI-LINGUAL Dutch, English & Spanish International Host for a FAB 4* Cruise Liner
- Location: A COOL 4* Cruise Liner!!, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: $2250US per month worked
Hi and hope you are well and having a GREAT WEEK.
I am here to make your day a little more EXCITING by sharing a BRILLIANT NEW OPPORTUNITY which is full of ADVENTURE AND FUN.
Here are the FABULOUS details. HAPPY READING:
Role: TRI-LINGUAL DUTCH, ENGLISH and SPANISH International Host
Company: A SUPER 4* Cruise Liner
Website: On application
Berthing: Shared cabin
Salary: $2250US per month worked
Rotation: 6 months on and 2 months off
Start date: Soon!
Uniform: Provided by the host company
Flights: Provided by the host company both ways
Required: You to fund and provide: Company cruise medical and full STCW Certificates too (please see below for clarity as to what these are thanks)
The AMAZING Role Overview
Working as the company ambassador and representative, you will provide personalized customer service, language assistance and translation to non- Spanish speaking guests to enhance their understanding and enjoyment of the cruise experience. This will involve welcome letters, embarkation duties, welcome meetings, front desk duties, answer enquiries, Captains cocktails, translate, participate in activities, deal with complaints, support celebrations, maintains logs, deals with flight issues, presents and introduces events
and lots more!
YOU the PERFECT Candidate
You will fluently speak ENGLISH, DUTCH AND ENGLISH (all 3 languages are required for this role)
You will preferably have ship experience already.
You will be smartly presented and be experienced in talking infront of groups.
You will come from a Guest Services type of background.
You will have a BIG SMILE
STCW 95 Certficates include the following courses. The certificates MUST have been trained through a shoreside (not shipboard) official training centre:
1. BST Part 1: Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.2)
2. BST Part 2: Personal Survival Techniques (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.1)
3. BST Part 3: Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.4)
4. BST Part 4: Elementary First Aid (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.3
5. Crowd Management Training (STCW A-V/2)
6. Certificate of Proficiency in Security Awareness (STCW Reg VI/6, Para 1 & sec A-VI/6 para 4)
7. Crisis Management and Human Behaviour (STCW reg V/2, para 6 & Sec A-V/2 para 3)
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292