A BRILLIANT Cruise Director Role With An AWESOME Cruise Liner!
- Location: A FAB 4* Cruise company with many ships in the fleet, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: $4362US / £3486UK / 4045 Euro per month worked…PAID 12 MONTHS OF THE YEAR TAX FREE!!! (no bonus sorry)
Hi and hope you are well today.
It’s EXCITING for me to introduce a NEW OPPORTUNITY for your review and thoughts. Are you LOOKING FOR A NEW ADVENTURE?!
I hope you don’t mind me sharing this SUPER ROLE…I just didn’t want you to miss out.
Here are the GREAT details:
• Role: Cruise Director
• Cruise Liner: A FAB 4* Cruise company with many ships in the fleet
• Rotation: 2:1 rotation…YES that's TWO MONTHS ON AND ONE MONTH OFF!
• Salary: $4362US / £3486UK / 4045 Euro per month worked…PAID 12 MONTHS OF THE YEAR TAX FREE!!! (no bonus sorry)
• Berthing: Single cabin
• Starting: Soon!
• Website: On application
• Full JD: On application
• Reporting to: Hotel Manager
• Required: A video show-reel to be presented with your application please for review! Thank you.
The SUPER Role Overview
This OPPORTUNITY is leading a team of cruise staff to present the best entertainment experiences to the Guests onboard. Working alongside the senior ship leaders, the role of Cruise Director will be presenting, introducing, running and coordinating the whole of the ship entertainment shows, quizzes, acts, comedy and activities. As a Cruise Director you will be standing on stage and talking with a microphone to welcome the plethora of Guests to the ship. You will make daily announcements, attend returner events and much, much more.
YOU the BRILLIANT Cruise Director
• You will be currently living in Europe
• You will currently be (or within the last 6 months) a Cruise Director from a fabulous cruise liner and have done the job for more than 2+ years. A background from a boutique / smaller cruise liner is preferred
• You will be computer literate and able to work under pressure, leading a team onboard to ensure the Ents program is exceptional
• Fluency in English is required…and additional languages are preferred too
• You will be required to present evaluations and references from previous / current employers
• If you have a singing / dancing talent, then this is an additional PLUS…but it’s not a pre-requisite
• STCW Certificates most likely required…but we can talk about this.
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV.
Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292