AWESOME Cruise Sales Consultant Role 6* Cruise Liner London, UK based
- Location: Central London UK, London
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: Base of £19,000 with OTE to £150,000 per annum!
Hi and hope you are well and having a super summer! It’s a GORGEOUS day out there and what better way to EXCITE you even more by presenting this AWESOME job.
I hope you don’t mind me sending it to you…I just wanted to ensure YOU DON’T MISS OUT.
Here are the BRILLIANT BITS…HAPPY READING:
• Role: Cruise Sales Consultant
• Location: Central London, UK (you are required to have your own accommodation sorted)
• Company: A 6* Cruise Line Company!
• Website: On application…TOTALLY LUSH
• Salary: Base of £19,000UK per annum
• OTE: In excess of 250% of your base salary - The top billers last year earned in excess of £150,000!!!
• Start date: Soon!
• Dress Code: Smart casual professional at the office
• Hours: Monday to Friday on patterns of 8am – 4pm / 9am – 5pm / 930am – 530pm / 10am - 6pm
The INCREDIBLE Position
• Part of a team of circa 20, you will be working on warm sales leads to follow up and sell EXCEPTIONAL and QUALITY cruise vacations.
• The investigatory leads could be from all over the UK, Russia and EMEA too.
• You will be required to SELL cruise vacations through discussions, offers, proposals and promotions and close the deal.
• Working on OUTBOUND calling sales opportunities your courtesy and phone manner will be EXEMPLARY.
• Working through and QUALIFYING sales leads to ensure time is spent effectively on the call.
• This is NOT a hard-sales role.
• Relaxed arena but performance driven.
• Training with a thorough induction and product training, system training,1:1 sales coaching and more!
Overview of role:
• Sell Cruises and related shore side products and services, using inbound and outbound consumer contacts.
• Manage a high volume sales-focused workload, meet productivity goals, and optimize the selling process through pro-active customer contact.
• Employ technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas to give effective presentation of products and services.
• Meet assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
• Communicate and interact effectively with decision makers, at all levels internally and externally.
• Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale; service existing cruise bookings, and exercise upsell opportunities throughout the life of the customer relationship.
• Sell consultatively, using active listening skills, and make recommendations to prospects and clients.
• Help to develop a database of qualified leads and inquiries through referrals, direct mail, email, and networking.
• Quickly apply new skills and multi-task to achieve peak levels of performance.
• Assist in departmental sales efforts to move soft sailings and last minute inventory.
• Maintain accurate records of all clients and potential clients, utilizing company-supported technology tools and processes.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business.
YOU the PERFECT Candidate
• Currently living in the UK / London already
• Fluent in English…and German would be good too…and many other languages a benefit (Russian, Italian, French, Spanish)
• INCREDIBLE telephone manner
• Articulate and verbally PERFECT
• You could have worked at sea before and have a strong background of sales and closing deals
• Perhaps you have been an estate agent, cruise sales consultant, travel agent, mobile phone sales-person or with B2B sales experience
• Your CV will be IMMACULATE and evidence your sales SUCCESSES and WINNINGS!
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292