Crew Services Administrator
- Location: Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: From $1600US per month worked
We are looking for an EXCELLENT candidate with amazing organisational skills who is looking to move their career into an adventurous direction!!
Could this be you??
Role: Crew Services Administrator
Start date: Soon
Berthing: Shared cabin with one other
Salary: From $1600US per month worked
Rotation: 6 months on and 2 months off
Reporting to: Manager of Staff Administration and the HR Director / Hotel Manager
Flights: You are required to fund your first flight to the ship and all subsequent flights are paid for by the host company
Required: You to fund the medical (circa £450UK cheaper outside of the UK) a US C1D visa (circa $162US) and a police background check. The cost of the US C1D visa is reimbursed onboard
This amazing opportunity will involve:-
1. Supporting the Manager Staff Administration (MSA) in all administrative functions.
2. Assist team members in a friendly and helpful manner, always providing accurate and most up to date information.
3. Manage the ships accommodation and keep the ships manning list updated.
4. Create and maintain files for team members of the Hotel Operations Department.
5. Handle Float and POS transactions.
6. Fulfill the other functions and responsibilities when directed by the Manager Staff Administration, Sr. MSA, HR Director and the Director - Human Resources Operations & Learning.
You The BRILLIANT Candidate:
Fluent in English and preferably at least one other European language
You will have experience in working for a 4* (or above) Hotel or Cruise Ship in an administration role.
Experienced Receptionist / Secretary / PA's also considered
Excellent time management skills
Strong organizational skills
Excellent listening skills
Exceptional follow-up abilities
Follow/enforce company policies and procedures
Excellent safety, sanitation and environmental skills
Great fun personality and easy going manner
Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action
Balance the needs of the organization
Great Knowledge of World Geography
Your resume / CV will be sparkling and really stand out in a positive way (first impressions count!)
This role is long hours and hard work
are you up for the adventure?
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV.
Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
DD: +44 23 8235 7934