Environmental Officer - 5* Cruise Line
- Location: Worldwide, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
We are looking for the best Environmental Officers in the industry, to come and join our client - a WORLD leading, growing cruise company!
Our client places a huge emphasis on ensuring their ships adhere to Environmental Regulations around the world, and are therefore looking for an Environmental Officer who is proactive, thorough, self-motivated and has strong leadership qualities.
A FABULOUS opportunity to travel the world, exploring all the most beautiful countries this world has to offer, whilst ensuring all departments on board our luxury cruise ships are following procedures where environmental compliance is concerned.
You will report directly into the Captain and will monitor the environmental compliance for the entire ship, including the supervision of the shipboard waste management program.
You will highlight environmental awareness to the crew, including providing training sessions where needed, complete and file all logs correctly, conduct ship rounds with Senior Personnel and liaise with port authorities on Environmental / Waste matters.
Report any inconsistencies with the shoreside management team and watch for visible emissions to air and water
In return, our client will provide you with:
• EXCELLENT tax free salary paid twelve months
• Single berth cabin
• Time for time rotation
• Flights to and from the ship
• All food and accommodation included
So who are we looking for?
• You MUST have an Environmental Degree (or higher) OR be a Class 2 • Certificate of Competency Licensed Engineer
• Environmental Industry experience
• Must have management experience
• Waste management experience an advantage
• Maritime knowledge an advantage (MARPOL)
This is such an amazing opportunity - if you feel you fit the requirements for the role, and want to hear more details, please apply online, or send your updated CV to me, and I will call you for a confidential chat.
I look forward to hearing from you,