Front Office Manager - Growing Cruise Line!
- Location: Worldwide, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
Our Cruise client is looking for an OUTSTANDING Front Desk Manager to join their team - a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide growing cruise line.
• Role : FDM – Front Desk Manager
• Salary: Circa $3500
• Contract: 4 months on (working 7 days a week) and 2 months off
• Berthing: Single cabin
• Uniform: Yes
• Flights: Provided
Please be aware you will be required to fund a medical and a C1/D visa should you be successful for this role at your own expense.
You the Candidate:
You will be experienced as a Front Office Manager or Guest Relations Manager (at least) in a 4 or 5 star hotel with a minimum of 250 rooms. You will have a super personality, be exceptionally presented and with experience of leading a team of more than 12. With fluent English and other languages a real plus, your passion for Guest Service will be exceptional. Leading your fellow crew and colleagues your motivation will be sparkling and your positive attitude a ‘role model’ for everyone to see. Able to manage challenging situations at all times of the day, you won’t be effected by ‘stress’, simply rather thrive on it. Your money handling experience will be with ten’s of thousands of dollars / pounds / Euros per month and your international exposure very evident. You will be recently experienced within the ‘hotel / cruise’ industry.
This role is long hours and hard work…are you up for the adventure?
Key Requirements include:
• Minimum one year front of house supervisory experience in a hotel, cruise line or hospitality industry related field required.
• Cruise Ship experience an advantage
• Ability to effectively deal with internal and external guests, some of whom will require high levels of discretion, patience, tact and diplomacy.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing exemplary customer and personal service including needs assessment, problem resolution and achievement of quality service standards.
• Ability to communicate diplomatically with managers, shipboard and shore-side employees to resolve problems and negotiate amicable resolution to challenging issues.
• Flexibility to manage, focus, direct and encourage a positive, dynamic, diverse guest services operation by navigating through a changing work environment.
• Should be able to utilise and administer the progressive disciplinary action process through coaching and counselling to improve performance where possible.
• Ability to work positively and cooperatively in a diverse team environment to meet overall established timeframes for the Guest Services division operation.
• Should harbour a flexible outlook towards placement throughout the fleet, considering changing fleet-wide operational business needs.
• Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge to operate all office equipment.
• Completion of high school, basic or vocational education equivalency preferred.
• Working knowledge of US cash handling procedures and foreign exchange required.
Do you meet the above requirements? Are you ready to take your career around the World with a spectacular cruise line?
Please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free, I look forward to receiving your application!