International Host 4/5* Cruise Line - 4 Languages!
- Location: Worldwide, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive Salary
International Host for a fabulous worldwide growing cruise line - must speak / write excellent English, German plus two more languages!
I am here to make your day a little more EXCITING by sharing a BRILLIANT NEW OPPORTUNITY which is full of ADVENTURE AND FUN.
• Role: ENGLISH, GERMAN (plus two more languages (French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or Portuguese etc) International Host
• Company: A SUPER 4* Cruise Liner
• Website: On application
• Berthing: Shared cabin
• Salary: $2185US per month worked
• Rotation: 6 months on and 2 months off
• Start date: Soon!
• Uniform: Provided by the host company
• Flights: Provided by the host company both ways
• Required: You to fund and provide: Company cruise medical, US C1D Visa and full STCW Certificates too
The AMAZING Role Overview
Working as the company ambassador and representative, you will provide personalised customer service, language assistance and translation to non- English speaking guests to enhance their understanding and enjoyment of the cruise experience. This will involve welcome letters, embarkation duties, welcome meetings, front desk duties, answer enquiries, Captain’s cocktails, translate, participate in activities, deal with complaints, support celebrations, maintains logs, deals with flight issues, presents and introduces events…and lots more!
YOU the PERFECT Candidate
• You will fluently speak ENGLISH, and GERMAN PLUS two other languages including French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or Portuguese (Min 4 languages are required for this role)
• You will preferably have ship experience already.
• You will be smartly presented and be experienced in talking infront of groups.
• You will come from a Guest Services type of background.
• You will have a BIG SMILE
STCW 95 Certficates include the following courses. The certificates MUST have been trained through a shoreside (not shipboard) official training centre:
1. BST Part 1: Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.2)
2. BST Part 2: Personal Survival Techniques (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.1)
3. BST Part 3: Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.4)
4. BST Part 4: Elementary First Aid (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.3
5. Crowd Management Training (STCW A-V/2)
6. Certificate of Proficiency in Security Awareness (STCW Reg VI/6, Para 1 & sec A-VI/6 para 4)
7. Crisis Management and Human Behaviour (STCW reg V/2, para 6 & Sec A-V/2 para 3)
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Have a great day!