Fleet Environmental Officer - Excellent Opportunity
- Location: Worldwide, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive Salary
We are looking for a Fleet Environmental Manager to come and join our client - a WORLD leading, growing cruise company!
Our client places a huge emphasis on ensuring their ships adhere to Environmental Regulations around the world, and are therefore looking for a forward thinking / proactive Environmental Manager to visit our fleet of luxurious cruise ships, assisting the on board Environmental Officers with the implementation of the Environmental Compliance Plan, carrying out audits, providing technical support, assisting with Environmental Officer recruitment, assisting with training programmes and working with the Shoreside Environmental Team.
A FABULOUS opportunity to travel the world, exploring all the most beautiful countries this world has to offer, whilst ensuring all our beautiful ships are following procedures where environmental compliance is concerned.
In return, our client will provide you with:
• EXCELLENT salary
• Time for time rotation
• Flights to and from the ship
• Accompanied Travel Concessions
• All food and accommodation included whilst on board
So who are we looking for?
• You MUST have an Environmental Degree (or higher) OR be a Class 2 Certificate of Competency Licensed Engineer
• Environmental Industry experience
• Must have management / supervisory experience
• Waste management experience
• Experience of developing and delivering training
• Maritime knowledge an advantage (MARPOL)
This is such an amazing opportunity - if you feel you fit the requirements for the role, and want to hear more details, please apply online, or send your updated CV to me, and I will call you for a confidential chat.
I look forward to hearing from you,