UK LAND BASED! An AWESOME Cruise Line Recruiter Role With A FABULOUS Cruise Liner
- Location: South of the UK - More on application!, South East
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: Come and ask!
Good day to you and I hope you are well and having a GREAT day.
I am here to present a BRILLIANT OPPORTUNITY to further ENHANCE AND DEVELOP your already FABULOUS HR career. I hope you don’t mind me sharing this with you…I wanted to ensure you DON’T MISS OUT!
Here are the EXCITING details…HAPPY reading:
• Role: Awesome Cruise Line Recruiter
• Company: A SUPERB Cruise Line company with many ships in their fleet
• Salary: VERY VERY competitive…and more shared on application!
• Location: South of the UK
• Start date: Very soon!
• Reporting to: The Human Resources Manager
• Website: On application
• Benefits: Yep! There are lots…and happy to share on application
• JD: Full JD on application
• Required: You will be most probably already living in the UK but if not, you will be able to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship or visa
The INCREDIBLE Role Overview
The main duties of this role include:
• Recruitment of ship Hotel and Entertainment Crew at all levels of the business operation
• Develop active talent management pipelines through networking, database, marketing and creative sourcing.
• Foster, build and develop relationships with agencies (like Excite Recruitment!) around the globe
• Support the recruitment journey ensuring the candidate experience is second to none.
• Create effective relationships at all levels of the cruise business and key partners in HR and Operations
• Maintenance of the personnel data system to ensure accurate, up-to-date data
• Scheduling monthly rotation plans
• Monitoring day to day employment issues including performance management, discipline, leavers, succession planning etc.
• Making regular trips to the vessel to provide a personal, visible service on board
• Monthly audits of passports / visas / medicals and STCW certification
YOU the AWESOME HR Professional
We are looking for a motivated, committed and organised individual with a background of working in the marine industry, either on-board or shoreside with a focus on crewing requirements. You will most probably have worked at sea and / or in the cruise industry as an HR professional before. You will have had recruitment experience too. You will be able to assess the qualities of candidates to ensure only the best are invited to join the cruise team. You will be HOT on social media and all platforms which are out there in the world! A multi-tasker, influencer, engager, networker, and project manager too. Travel is a definite in this role too!
You should be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of STCW certification and licensing for personnel as well as knowledge of relevant marine employment legislation as per Bahamas Flagstate and MLC 2006 requirements. You will be an excellent communicator, a team player and able to build effective working relationships with people at all levels.
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292