A BRILLIANT MANDARIN SPEAKING Cultural Liaison Officer With the FABULOUS Cruise Line
- Location: An AWESOME 5* Cruise Liner!, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: From $2700US per month worked TAX FREE!
Hi and hope you are well.
It’s time for a new ADVENTURE! I am really DELIGHTED and EXCITED to share with you a FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY…if you speak FLUENT MANDARIN AND HAVE WORKED ON A CRUISE LINER BEFORE.
Here are the GREAT details…HAPPY reading:
• Role: Mandarin Speaking Cultural Liaison Officer
• With: AMAZING 5* cruise line
• Website: On application
• Start date: Soon!
• Salary: $2700US per month worked TAX FREE!
• Berthing: Single Cabin
• Rotation: 6 months on and 2 months off
• Flights: Provided FREE by the host company
• Required: You to fund a US C1D visa ($163US), a ship’s medical and perhaps a Seaman’s book too
• Status: Petty Officer Status
• Required: OBVIOUSLY YOU NEED TO SPEAK FLUENT MANDARIN AND PREFERABLY HAVE WORKED ON A CRUISE LINER BEFORE
• JD: Attached
• Perhaps you are a teacher whom has taught English to Mandarin speakers for some time with an ESL qualification.
• Strong command of the English and Mandarin language.
• Great facilitation skills
• If you are a Chinese National, you will already have your STCW Certificates and a Seaman’s book
The SUPER role overview
As a Cultural Facilitator you will support the unique needs of the Chinese market, conducting English as a Second Language educational programs, providing resources for Chinese crew and assisting in general crew familiarization with the market:
• Be the Consummate Host by supporting the unique needs of the Chinese market.
• Conducting English as a Second Language educational programs.
• Providing resources for Chinese crew, and assisting in general crew familiarization with the market.
• Provides support to the Chinese crew to help acclimation to ship-life.
• Facilitates the buddy program for Chinese crewmembers.
• Provides information and support to familiarize all crewmembers with unique market characteristics.
• Identifies opportunities to improve service approach in response to market needs.
• Completes standardized learning consulting and needs assessment documentation
• Engages participants through facilitation with effective questions, storytelling and other dynamic techniques.
• Conducts courses as described in facilitator’s guides and provides constructive feedback to assist in enhancing course design.
• Provides one-on-one support for pronunciation improvement.
• Supports HR Director in all aspects of crew engagement.
• Provides individual support and coaching to assist new crewmembers in adjusting to life onboard and role responsibilities
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV.
Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292