An Awesome Michelin Star Restaurant Manager Opportunity in a GORGEOUS 5* Hotel
- Location: A GORGEOUS 5* Hotel, South West
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: £28,000 – made up from £24,000 basic with £4000 service charge (salary negotiable)
Good afternoon to you and I hope you are well and having a great day.
I am really EXCITED and DELIGHTED to present to you an AWESOME role which is really FABULOUS. Are you ready for a new adventure?
• Role: Restaurant Manager at the Michelin star ‘Dining Room’
• Website: On application – it’s LUSH
• Location: Wiltshire, UK
• Reports: Assistant RM
• Covering: Dining Room and Lounge area of hotel
• Salary: £28,000 – made up from £24,000 basic with £4000 service charge (salary negotiable)
• Reporting to: F&B Manager
• The Restaurant: 30 covers Michelin restaurant, leading a team of up to 7 including the Assistant Restaurant Manager, Sommelier, Commis de Rangs
• Work days: Wednesday to Sunday
• Hours: Lunch to close of play required
• Uniform: You to wear your own suits with dry cleaning vouchers
• Benefits: 28 days holiday including bank holidays / meals on duty provided / Relais and Chateau discounts / 30% off F&B / Spa benefits / Pension scheme
• Required: You to have a car for this role to get to and from the hotel as it’s in the country!
• Accommodation: Staff accommodation is available at a supplemented rate
• Property: A team of 85 in the hotel
• Experience of working in a 5* Hotel, cruise liner, river ship, restaurant as a Head Waiter or Restaurant Manager
• Preferably Michelin starred background and rosettes
• Finesse and style…with a relaxed approach
• Team development skills
• Immaculately presented with a HUGE SMILE!
• With a car to drive to work - there is staff accommodation which is circa 4 miles away…bit far to walk.
• You will be currently living in the UK and with a National Insurance number
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292