An AWESOME Fitness Instructor Role For A 4* Cruise Liner...NOW!
- Location: A FAB 4* Cruise Liner…sailing around the globe, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: €1,310.00 PAID VACATION
Hi and hope you are well.
Are you READY FOR A NEW ADVENTURE? I am DELIGHTED to present a really COOL OPPORTUNITY. Here are the details…HAPPY READING:
• Role: Fitness instructor
• Cruise line: A FAB 4* Cruise Liner…sailing around the globe
• Start date: SOON!
• Cabin: Shared with one other
• Salary: €1,310.00 PAID VACATION
• Rotation: 5 months on and 1 month off
• Commission: 2% on service, 5% on retail and tips are at customer discretion, either added to the bill then paid at the end of the cruise or paid in cash directly.
• STCW’s: Yes please – see below
• US C1/D visa: Not at this time
• Ship: Probably Boudicca
• Size of team: 5 total
• Status No deck privileges
STCW 95 includes the following certificate requirements:
1. BST Part 1: Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.2)
2. BST Part 2: Personal Survival Techniques (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.1)
3. BST Part 3: Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.4)
4. BST Part 4: Elementary First Aid (STCW Reg VI/1 para 1 & Sec A-VI/1 para 2.1.3
5. Crowd Management Training (STCW A-V/2)
6. Certificate of Proficiency in Security Awareness (STCW Reg VI/6, Para 1 & sec A-VI/6 para 4)
7. Crisis Management and Human Behaviour (STCW reg V/2, para 6 & Sec A-V/2 para 3)
The BRILLIANT Role:
Fitness Instructor is responsible for the daily operation of Fitness facilities and performing Fitness/Spa services for clientele as well as promoting the services and enhancing the image of the SPA department on board the vessels.
• Overseeing the daily gym operation
• Gives various gym/aerobics demonstrations and classes for guests as required by Spa Manager/Senior Spa Manager. Including demonstration of how to use gym/fitness equipment.
• Assists in sale of health and beauty products in Spa department on board.
• Provides Fitness/Spa demonstrations and seminars for all guests as required by Spa Manager/Senior Spa Manager, and actively aims to increase guests participation, in order to stimulate the possibilities of increasing revenue.
• Makes frequent suggestions to Spa Manager/Senior Spa Manager in order to improve standard of the gym and maintain interest in their job.
• Ensures that your area of work is kept in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
• Is responsible for a daily operation of Sauna & Steam rooms.
• Refers all guest questions, requests, problems or complaints to Spa Manager or Senior Spa Manager. ]
• Performs any special duty requested by the Senior Spa Manager/Spa Manager /Hotel Manager (Deck treatments, Tours escort, Public seminars etc.)
• Follows safe work routines at all times and notifies Senior Spa Manager/Spa Manager of any dangerous or unsafe places within their assigned place of duty.
• Is flexible in your job role and willing to assist in all other duties, within reason, as requested by Senior Spa Manager/Spa Manager according to training received
• Admin and daily paperwork
• Hygiene and cleanliness with adhering to USPH rules.
YOU the AMAZING Fitness Instructor
• You will be currently shoreside
• You will have all valid STCW certificates
• You will be currently / very recently a Fitness instructor onboard a cruise liner
• Your personality will be SPARKLING and your personal presentation and hygiene SUPER SHARP!
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292