Ex Cruise Ship BT's WANTED - An AWESOME Spa Therapist Role For A LUXURY 5* Hotel - Hertfordshire, UK - NOW!!
- Location: 5* Hotel in the UK, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: Circa £23,000++UK determined by experience PLUS 10% on retail sales and tips too
Hi and hope you are well and having a SUPERB day.
I am really DELIGHTED to introduce an AWESOME OPPORTUNITY for you to be EXCITED about. I hope you don’t mind me sharing the FAB job…I wanted to make sure you DON’T MISS OUT.
Here are the DYNAMIC details…
• Role: Spa Therapist
• Company: 5* LUXURY Hotel - A FABULOUS property which is set in a GORGEOUS location.
• Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
• Website: On application
• Start date: NOW!
• Salary: Circa £23,000++UK determined by experience PLUS 10% on retail sales and tips too
• Benefits: Meals on duty, uniform, GREAT holidays, use of on-sight fitness centre
• Accommodation: YES, there is staff accommodation available with transport to work too…for a small fee.
• Team: Working amongst a team of up to 35 therapists
YOU the PERFECT Candidate
• You will be a multi skilled spa therapist with both facial and body massage treatment experience
• You will be qualified as a beauty therapist
• You will be immaculately presented
• Experienced from working with Steiner / Canyon Ranch from a cruise ship is preferred
• EU National and currently living in the UK with a National Insurance number (sorry if you aren’t in the UK right now, your application can’t be considered)
• Perhaps you have been experienced in working with ESPA and Natura Bisse products
• You will be required to do a skills-test on site at the hotel if invited to interview
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292