An AWESOME Cruise Director Opportunity On A 5* Cruise Liner
- Location: A 5* Cruise Liner - LUSH!, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: Circa $10,000US TAX FREE paid per month worked – with room for manoeuvre determined by experience! AND BONUS of up to 30% too :)
Hello and hope you are well today.
How about a NEW OPPORTUNITY with a really A-MAZING cruise line team! I hope you don’t mind me sharing this GREAT ROLE…I just didn’t want you to miss out.
Here are the EXCITING bits:
• Role: Cruise Director
• Company: 5* Cruise Liner
• Start date: NOW!
• Website: On application
• Reports: Yes…circa 5-10
• Salary: Circa $10,000US TAX FREE paid per month worked – with room for manoeuvre determined by experience!
• BONUS: YES…up to 30% of annual salary subject to conditions
• Stripes: 3½ striped officer
• Berthing: Single…and I bet BRILLIANT
• Rotation: 4 months on and 2 months off
• JD: Full JD on application
YOU The FABULOUS Cruise Director
• You will currently or very recently (no longer than 1 year ago) have been a Cruise Director on a 5* Cruise Liner for 3+ years
• You will have great evaluations from your current / previous Cruise Lines and submit these with your CV / resume application
• You will have a show-reel web-link of you presenting…perhaps even performing which is on your resume application
• You will speak fluent English and any additional language is a massive plus
• Strong, proven performance skills in front of large audiences.
• Very strong communication, problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal skills.
• Superior customer service, team building and conflict resolution skills.
• Guest visibility is essential, so socializing with guests and being accessible at all times is a requirement.
• Collaborative and can work well in a team environment.
• Planning and organizational skills to ensure proper planning for the cruise entertainment schedules in collaboration with hotel leadership team.
• Ability to manage the international staff in a positive and productive manner by motivating, developing and managing staff as they work.
• Performs at guest events as necessary.
• Ensures that guest entertainment and activities are carefully integrated with all product offerings aboard the ship.
• Takes advantage of cross promotion opportunities.
• Work with the Revenue and Communications Manager to enhance onboard revenue and communications strategies.
• Responsible for planning and hiring local entertainment through port agents and/or tour operators, as well as maintaining control of the budget allocated for this purpose.
• Responsible for the training and counseling of all the staff under his/her supervision.
Sorry to share our Client isn’t considering Assistant Cruise Directors to promote into this role.
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292