A Really BRILLIANT Roving Fleet Trainer With A FUN Cruise Liner!
- Location: A FUN 4* Cruise Liner...really COOL!, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: $3725USD / £2810UK / $5000AUS paid per month worked
Hello and I hope you are well.
It’s that time again when I am knocking on your door to present a really FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY to work in a NEW and EXCITING role. I hope you don’t mind me sharing these details with you. HAPPY READING.
Here are the GREAT BITS:
• Role: Roving Fleet Trainer
• Company: A GREAT and FUN Cruise Line Company
• Website: On application
• Start date: SOON!
• Salary: $3725USD / £2810UK / $5000AUS paid per month worked
• Contract: 4 months on and 2 months off
• Stripes: 2 Stripes
• Berthing: Single cabin
• Flights: Provided by the host company both ways free of charge and also when you are travelling from ship to ship (Economy)
• Reporting to: Shoreside Ops Manager and partners with HR Managers onboard the ship
• JD: On application
This is a GREAT role! This role will be travelling from ship to ship through-out the fleet, essentially spending a month on each one rolling out our 6 current training programs on board.
The SUPERB Role Overview
• Conduct training as per facilitators guide and provide feedback to assist in enhancing course designs
• Administers, collects and analyses data, making suggestions for improvement
• Maintains and manages training facilities and equipment
• Manages communication across the fleet of training and follow up
• Demonstrating commitment to the company’s values, beliefs, goals and initiatives
• Would like a candidate to identify opportunities with current training and potentially evolve and keep current.
YOU the BRILLIANT Professional!
• You will have already worked at sea as an L&D / T&D Manager for at least 2 years with a mega cruise liner
• You will have evaluations and written references from your past / current cruise line employer
• You will have evidence of experience working as a business partner with your stakeholders
• You will shoe evidence of positive business change in your resume
• Your resume / CV will show the titles of the training courses you have facilitated
• Your CV will have your Skype ID and current phone numbers on it.
• For this role, you will be asked to create and present a 10 minute show-reel of you facilitating a training session…so Head’s Up on this!
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292