BRILLIANT Marketing, Revenue & Communications Manager for a 5* Cruise Liner!
- Location: A 5* Cruise Liner - LUSH!, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: Circa $4900US TAX FREE per month worked + BONUS!
Hi and hope you are well…the SUN is out and TODAY IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!
I am DELIGHTED to share with you a SUPERB NEW ROLE which I am resourcing for. I hope you don’t mind me sharing this COOL OPPORTUNITY. I wanted to ensure you DON’T MISS OUT.
Here are the EXCITING details…HAPPY READING
• Role: On board Marketing, Revenue and Communications Manager
• Company: A MAGNIFICENT 5* Cruise Liner
• Start date: SOON!
• Website: On application
• Salary: Circa $4900US TAX FREE per month worked
• BONUS: YES up to 40% of annual salary!!
• Rotation: Circa 4/2
• Berthing: Single cabin
• Reporting to: Hotel Manager Onboard and shoreside team too
• Stripes: Senior Officer
• Benefits: Free flights to and from the ship…and LIFE ADVENTURE!
• Required: You to source and fund: Ship medical and US C1D visa
The BRILLIANT Role Overview - Can you lead Revenue Managers?
You will be leading, coaching, developing, guiding, making accountable and managing the Managers of the revenue generating departments onboard the cruise ship. These will include the Manager of departments including Spa, Retail, Art, Casino, and Photog plus the ship’s Revenue Manager too. Linking closely with Ents and the F&B team, your focus will be on developing and generating additional ‘spend per head’ (SPH) from the onboard guests through promotions, up-selling, link-selling, merchandising, advertising et al. Some cruise liners currently call the measurement of ‘sales’ as PPD - passenger per day. Responsible for maximising onboard revenue you will be sharply analytical to work with figures, review foot-fall of guests and work on tactical strategies to enhance the financial gains of the cruise liner. You will oversee all advertising, promotional material and marketing onboard with the company brand standards. The role will balance revenue opportunities and engage with the direct reports (and others) to ensure that planned expectations are met.
YOU the PERFECT Candidate
• You might have been a Spa Manager or Retail Manager onboard a cruise ship already.
• You might have worked as an Onboard Marketing Manager or Marketing and Revenue Manager preferably onboard a cruise ship (kindly note this role has nothing to do with ARR or REVPAR).
• You will be a WHIZZ at analysing numbers and FAB on Excel spreadsheets.
• You will already have managed department managers in the shipboard role.
• You most probably will have a marketing or related degree.
• Your resume will have evidence of targets you have worked to, financial successes and showing your BRILLIANCE in a figure focussed role.
• Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English (additional languages a PLUS), plus exceptional Microsoft Office skills…especially Excel.
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292