INCREDIBLE Cruise Staff Role with a 5* Cruise Liner...Are you ready for a new adventure!?
- Location: A 5* Cruise Liner - LUSH!, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: $1250US / £800UK per month worked
Hi and hope you are well.
How about a NEW ADVENTURE?! Here’s something to whet your appetite:
• Role: Cruise Staff
• With: A 5* Cruise Liner…AWESOME
• Start date: Now!
• Website: On application
• Salary: $1250US / £800UK per month worked
• Berthing: Shared cabin (bunk beds )
• Rotation: 6 months on and 2 months off
• Benefits: Worldwide travel opportunities, free flights, food, accommodation, access to crew facilities such as a crew bar, fitness centre, pool and a recreation centre and LIFE EXPERIENCE
• Required: You to fund a US C1/D visa (if you don’t have one already), a medical and Seaman’s book – and to send me a Show reel of you performing…plus filling a few forms too!
PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be carried out on Skype webcam. Please ensure your CV has your Skype ID listed clearly on it. Thanks.
The BRILLIANT Role
Working for this FABULOUS Cruise line is ideal if you are looking to take your career to the next level and enjoy a challenging and unique environment. As Cruise Staff you are responsible for assisting the Guests with providing a premium entertainment experience by hosting and organizing activities such as, trivia games, Zumba® classes, ice sculpture demonstrations, dance lessons, and arts and crafts.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Ensuring maximum guest satisfaction in all activities as outlined in company guidelines.
• Being present at gangways for embarkation and disembarkation from the vessel.
• Arranging and participating in the administration, setup, and delivery of all guest activities including organizing lockers and equipment, setup and preparation for events, hosting and participation in events, and following up on the success of each event.
• Being aware of guest reaction to entertainment events, reporting the level of success to the Cruise Director.
• Being available wherever and whenever needed to assist in the achievement of total guest satisfaction with entertainment programs.
• Spending a proportionate amount of time each day in the company of guest, socializing and encouraging conversations.
YOU the PERFECT Cruise Staff Candidate
• Two years of experience in a hotel or resort entertainment role preferred
• Demonstrated ability to speak effectively before large groups of people
• Entertainment talents such as dancing, singing, stage performance
• Strong microphone skills
• Command of the English language, both verbal and written
• Show-reel on a URL link put on your CV to highlight your presentation skills
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Direct Line: +44 (0) 2382 357 931
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
GDPR Info: http://www.exciterecruitment.com/index.php/guidance