Suite Manager / Concierge - Worldwide Cruise Line
- Location: Worldwide, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive Salary
Are you experienced in dealing with VIP Guests? Do you have hands on experience within a luxury environment?
I am looking for experienced Concierge and Suite Managers for my client.
The Suite Manager is a passionate, service-driven leader with exemplary problem resolution, ownership and service recovery skills, directly responsible for the cohesive execution of the Suite Class program in accordance with company’s standards, policies and procedures.
Responsible for the suite guests’ experience, offering a seamless execution of premium and personalised service that is both exceptional and memorable. The Suite Manager is the liaison between the guest and all hotel and marine departments, proactively managing every guest’s need, expectations and wants.
The Suite Manager must possess outstanding hospitality, communication and organizational skills in addition to effective decision-making abilities. Paying keen attention to detail, the Suite Manager is fully responsible for the quality of the suite guests’ experience.
The Suite Manager will take full ownership and accountability for the Butler and Concierge operations to ensure flawless execution of all amenities and services to the highest level of expectation.
• Minimum of two (2) years management experience in a luxury environment.
• Ability to lead in a culturally diverse and dynamic environment.
• Knowledge of modern principles and processes for providing personalized services including needs assessment techniques, quality service standards, alternative delivery systems, and guest satisfaction evaluation techniques.
• Ability to lead teams in a positive and productive manner by inspiring, motivating and developing individuals.
• Knowledge of the performance management process.
• Combination of education equivalent to high school diploma or any other source of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, conflict resolution and oral communication skills.
• Ability to communicate tactfully with guests and shipboard employees, including senior management, in order to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
• Confident, well-groomed appearance with a warm and welcoming demeanor.
• Working knowledge of food and beverages and the ability to confidently speak on and properly serve such items.
• Capacity to work positively and cooperatively in a diverse team environment to meet overall established timeframes for the entire suite operation. Ability to communicate tactfully with department heads, coworkers and other shipboard crewmembers to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
• Knowledge of computers, the internet and the ability to navigate within a variety of software packages, such as Excel, Word and related programs.
If you have experience as a Concierge or Concierge Manger, please apply TODAY
A great opportunity to join a fabulous company with excellent benefits.