A BRILLIANT Cruise Director Role for an AWESOME Cruise Line Team!
- Location: A 4+* Cruise Liner - LUSH!, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: From $8000US TAX FREE with BONUS too!
Hi and hope you well!
It’s time for a NEW ADVENTURE! I am recruiting alongside an AWESOME Cruise line family which has asked me to find some SUPERSTAR CRUISE DIRECTORS…is that you?!
Here are the JUICY bits…
• Role: Cruise Director
• Company: A FUN FAB EXCITING Cruise Ship Team
• Website: On application
• Start date: ASAP
• Reports: Leading a team of 75-200 fellow crew in the department…depending on size of vessel
• Salary: From $8,000USD+ a month TAX FREE! We can chat about this
• BONUS: YES, depending on ship performance
• Stripes: 3.5
• Reporting to: Hotel Director
• Berthing: Single…and I bet BRILLIANT
• Rotation: 4 months on and 2 months off rotation
• JD : Full JD on application
The SUPERB Role Overview
• Directs the overall entertainment function onboard the vessel.
• Oversees the assignment of duties, responsibilities and workstations to employees.
• Mentors, develops and provides on-the-job training to subordinates to strengthen their current performance and preparation for future advancement.
• Reviews financial transactions and monitors budget to ensure efficient operation, and to ensure expenditures stay within budget limitations.
• Oversees all entertainment presentations, entertainment activities and quality in all venues.
• Meets with team managers and staff, to review the requirements of the day’s entertainment schedule.
• Serves as master of ceremonies for shows and events presented by the Entertainment department.
• Confers with ship management to plan and integrate all departments and product offerings to enhance the guest experience through food, beverage, shore excursions, gift shops, et al.
• Investigates and resolves entertainment quality and service complaints in a timely fashion, and always with a view to exceeding the expectations of our guests.
• Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required. Where appropriate, initiates meetings to address and resolve quality concerns and to continuously identify improvement opportunities.
• …and more!
YOU the BRILLIANT Cruise Director
• You will be currently or very recently in a Cruise Director role from a large cruise ship firm
• You will more than likely have a show-reel which is presented on your CV through a show-reel
• You will have exceptional evaluations and references from previous cruise liners you have worked on
• Your focus will be on offering ‘Service Excellence’ through brilliance of hosting and supporting the operational demands
• You will have already been in a CD role where you lead a LARGE number of team-members
• You will be EXUDING personality, charisma and charm
• You will be able to create effective working relationships at all levels of the business enterprise
• You will most likely be shoreside (not shipboard). If you are shipboard please let me know when you are coming back to land for vacation thanks
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Direct Line: +44 (0) 2382 357 931
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
GDPR Info: http://www.exciterecruitment.com/index.php/guidance