Cabin Manager - Passenger Ferry
- Location: Dorset, South West
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: Excellent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company as a Cabin Manager onboard their Passenger Ferry.
We are looking for an experienced Cabin Manager to join the fleet, working on a 4 days on 4 days off basis.
We are looking for a friendly, approachable and positive candidate, who has great leadership skills and a 'can do' attitude to their work. The Cabin Manager is an important part of the team onboard, and responsibilities include:
• To ensure all aspects of the company health and safety policy are adhered to.
• To be commercially responsible for all onboard retail outlets and their profitability; ensuring targets are met and maximising all sales opportunities.
• To ensure a positive passenger experience and a pro-active attitude towards the business is demonstrated.
• Deliver positive leadership; leading and directing crew as required.
• Operationally control and manage all administrative procedures.
• To ensure all passengers have a great experience onboard.
If you have prior experience of working on passenger vessels in a similar role, and hold all your relevant certificates, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply using your updated CV for more details.